About Stonebridge Ltd.
To minimize agronomic risks, we grow our product in many states across the U.S. and in Canada. We are able to provide predictable reliability at a competitive price. We use certified cleaning facilities and have our growers deliver to local facilities they are familiar with.
Steve Ford was raised in Japan and lived there for 14 years. He went to college in British Columbia, Canada and now lives in Cedar Falls, Iowa, USA. He speaks Japanese and understands the culture and business practices of Japan. Steve founded Stonebridge Ltd. in 1999.
Chief Executive Officer
What we do
- Understand the needs of our customers
- Assist customers in soybean selection
- Teach our producers about our customers’ requirements
- Offer competitive pricing
- Ensure product quality, quantity and timely shipment
- Coordinate transportation
- Provide accurate logistical documentation
Global Trade Interview featuring Steve Ford.